Saturday, January 16, 2016

The Danger That is Donald Trump

I've been spending too much time on Facebook and my Book Blog, Baalat's Temple, and not enough doing this blog.  I'll be changing that this year.

Adolf Hitler took power in Germany quite legally. Many people forget that fact. One of the ways he took power is because so many citizens of Germany thought he was an obvious buffoon who would flame out. He flamed out finally, but not until he lead the world down the path of unimaginable horror.
We are witnessing the rise of our own American Hitler. I speak of course of Donald Trump. this man is more dangerous to our nation, its place in the world and its posterity than any other man, woman, or group on the planet. Trump's rise in the campaign is fueled by the least educated, low information, hate filled and frightened people in our nation. Their bigotry, ignorance and fear feed his ego, bigotry and thirst for power. A feedback loop of every negative facet of humanity has developed between him and these people and it is every bit as dangerous as the same phenomena that placed Hitler in power.
Do not underestimate the danger we are in at this moment in history. Those of us who think he is dangerous, those of you who think he is a joke that will collapse, anyone not ignorant, fearful and bigoted need to loudly stand up and repudiate him.
Donald Trump, I reject and condemn you and everything you stand for. Your fascist, racist, bigoted kleptocracy is everything our nation was founded to be opposed to. I will not be silent. I will not be passive. You are an embarrassment to me as a citizen of the United States and more so as a member of the human race. I stand for our Constitution and for my fellow citizens of all races, creeds and colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment