Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-changes

What a day. My entire life changed today. I will be weeks processing what happened to me today. Sadly to protect others from hurt I cannot go into details. Suffice it to say that something I have dearly wished for, in fact something I have almost given up even hoping for happened today. Not only did it happen, but in my wildest fantasies It did not go as well as it went today. A weight that I have carried for decades is gone. A pain I thought would never ease has utterly vanished. Something I have been losing sleep over for decades is gone. Ironically I still cannot sleep from the joy and excitement. A dozen shots of Jameson's has not even put a dent in the adrenaline surging through me. S, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your compassion and understanding awes me. Now to make my immediate family understand what has gone down today. they know part of it, but I suspect they do not know how profoundly my life changed today. "That's nice," doesn't begin to cover it. I'm 10 years younger and 100 pound lighter than I was when I got home from work Tuesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment