Friday, May 3, 2013

Review: Anna and the French Kiss


Anna and the French Kiss
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I read and loved Lola and the Boy Next Door, and somehow never twigged to the fact that it was a follow up to this book. When I was told, I immediately went out and got it. I am sure glad I did. This book as at least as good as Lola.

Anna is a character that is fully drawn, interesting, complex, and believable. A person I or you would love to know. Her journey is believable, and interesting, I had a real problem putting this book down to go to work or get in the shower.

I would love to see a third book come out in this series, and I would love to see more books by this author on other subjects, timelines or character sets.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment