Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Review: Saving June


Saving June
Saving June by Hannah Harrington

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I'm starting to get worried about the sheer number of teen suicide and violence related books people are recommending to me and when I read them I love them. Not a subject actually that I would have thought I would enjoy. However they seem to make me feel my problems are a lot less than I used to think.

This book takes place, in the beginning and end, my home state of Michigan and I always enjoy knowing some of the places they mention. The characters were believable, the situations too. I found it gripping and hard to put down.

I really cannot say a lot more without giving away things that are better left to be found when you read it. You should read it. It is a wonderful book and I am going to buy this authors next book soon.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment