Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Review: The Six Rules of Maybe


The Six Rules of Maybe
The Six Rules of Maybe by Deb Caletti

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This is my third book by Deb Caletti. I loved the first one (Stay), liked but was disappointed with the second (The Fortunes of Indigo Skye), but loved this one too. The funny thing is I was looking for a different book by her but the library was out of them that day so I had to take this. Like Stay this contained a lot of fully realized characters. Good points, bad points, and the family dynamics in it were completely real and believable. In Skye it seemed like the vast majority of characters were just faceless zombies from central casting.

This story was believable, and really touches your emotions. I wouldn't mind someday if we got to revisit the people of this book, they were as real to me by the end of it as my own family and friends.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment