Saturday, September 15, 2012

Review: Second Chance Summer


Second Chance Summer
Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I do not even know where to begin with this book except to say I'd give more stars if I could. A phenomenal, emotional, triumphant read. I'm immediately going to look for other works by this author. I could not put it down.

A tour-de-force on what love and family is. I cried several times during this book, and recognized parts of my past in what the characters went through. This book felt personal and as if it was a part of your own past.

I cannot imagine anyone that likes YA not just loving this book. Even people new to YA that just want to read an amazing story should run out and get this. One of the dozen best books I have read this year for certain.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment