Thursday, November 8, 2012

Review: The Cartel


The Cartel
The Cartel by A.K. Alexander

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Jessica Park was giving away copies of this and said it was really good, I have complete respect for her opinion so I entered the running for one of the copies. Boy am I glad I got one of the copies, really good is a huge understatement.

This was a book filled with both really good character development, and a lot of VERY believable action. Every time I thought I had figured out where it was going, it took an unexpected, but utterly believable turn. the end was nothing at all like I expected, but still very real, and very satisfying to the reader. I am looking for more by this author. I loved every single page from the first to the last.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment