Sunday, November 4, 2012

Review: Just for Now


Just for Now
Just for Now by Abbi Glines

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Another visit to Sea Breeze, and as always a fun and satisfying one. This fictional little town has become almost as real to me as places I vacationed in as a child. Each book lets us get to know the characters who inhabit it a little better.

This time the story is Amanda and Preston whom he have already met, and now we get to know their story. As always some roadblocks are thrown up and overcome, some lies need to be found out, some deeper truths understood. Ms Glines does this very well. This one had a couple of surprises in it that made it even better, but I will not tell you so you can e surprised.

I'm left with the same feeling I have been left with after each of the Sea Breeze books: Hey, that was fun and fulfilling, I cannot wait for the next one.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment