Monday, November 12, 2012

Review: Love Walked In


Love Walked In
Love Walked In by Marisa de los Santos

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This was a charming and slightly strange book. Ms de los Santos writes with the oddest of cadences, and yet it fitted this book perfectly. The book almost read in my head in a sing-song, and was always as if I was glancing at it askance rather than looking dead on. Yet it would have been less of a story had it been told in a more conventional way.

I loved this book, it has a huge beating heart that drove it, and showed what I have long known, that love is never what you expect, where you expect it, or whom you expect, but love changes everything. I'm looking for more by this author and recommend you read this.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment