Monday, July 2, 2012

Review: Knee Deep


Knee Deep
Knee Deep by Jolene B. Perry

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



A terrific book. Took me several days to read because I was so very busy, but every moment I had, I would read a page, or half a page. Gripping, sad, funny, every emotion in play. At times i wanted to hug characters, and at others I wanted to crawl in this book and kick somebodies keister from here to half a mile from Hell.

This is the second book by Ms. Perry I have read, okay one and a half, the other was a collaboration. It most certainly will not be the last. From a technical standpoint this book was well crafted in every way. From a plot standpoint, though it was not groundbreaking, it felt utterly real. A story you could have lived, or a friend could have. Her characters were as real as your own family and friends.

Go read this book, then join me in finding more of her's to read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment