Monday, July 16, 2012

Review: Spill Over


Spill Over
Spill Over by Jolene B. Perry

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This book surprised me in a couple of ways. first off, it was not at all what I expected. Not sure what I expected, but this wasn't it. Secondly it was so very different than Knee Deep or My Heart For Yours, but in a good way.

I guess I expected something a little lighter this time, but once again I got a book with some real depth and meat to sink your teeth into. Ms. Perry continues to surprise, how she can weld a touching romance into explorations of some the worst parts of life (death, abuse, growing apart) and still leave you always feeling hopeful and grateful for what you have I don't understand, but I do love.

She has entered my "must-read" authors list. I'd suggest you do the same with her books.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment