Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Review: Unbreak My Heart


Unbreak My Heart
Unbreak My Heart by Melissa C. Walker

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



several people had told me I should read this book her eon Goodreads. This is a great example of why I am on Goodreads. I'd likely never have had a chance to find it otherwise and I loved it. Not a grand sweeping tale filled with epic heroes and fear inducing villains. Instead a small story, of a shot period of time, concerning the choices people make and how the heart can lead you astray, and how the heart can also bring you back. Somehow for the smallness of the story it tells a bigger truth. Despite the foibles of some of the major characters, it lead me to care for them more.

I like stroies where the good guys aren't all good and the bad guys are not all bad. We all have Yin and Yang in us. I don't want to bust anything that happens, but it was a soul satisfying story that worked out all my emotions over the course of the book. It ended in a very believable way that made it feel like these were people I know. A wonderful reading experience that will leave you satisfied.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment