Sunday, March 24, 2013

Review: Destined to Change


Destined to Change
Destined to Change by Lisa M. Harley

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I enjoyed this book a great deal. More depth to the story than a lot of New Adult books, and I am looking forward to the next one in the series even though it is based on a character I did not at all like. A character doesn't need to be liked to be interesting and well drawn though. The female lead was impressively complex, with a believable and normal family around her, and a sad past. The male lead similar. Side and minor characters were all well drawn enough to accent and enhance, but not so much they distracted from the point of the story. Several seem worthy of their own story in the series. Very impressive book I enjoyed a great deal.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment