Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Review: The Sky Is Everywhere


The Sky Is Everywhere
The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I had never heard of this book until my friend Shannon recommended it to me. Boy am I glad she did. A stunningly good book about loss, love, life, death, mistakes, madness, abandonment: Life. Fill with eccentric yet believable characters, and filled with heart. As soon as I finished I started it over and read it again, loving it even more. I never do that. Moe, I think I will reread it again soon. Amazing. One of the best books on loss I have ever read too,right up there with [b:Always There|17343004|Always There|Carol Ann Albright-Eastman|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1360897369s/17343004.jpg|24080843]. Go read it!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment