Monday, March 4, 2013

Review: Springing


Springing
Springing by Shirley Miranda

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



The fourth book in the Bits and Pieces series is the best yet. More emotionally raw, more details on the hopes and dreams of Liz and Patrick and whole crew. You learn some surprising things about the Mariposa family that make you understand some of the family dynamics.

With each book in this series I anticipate even more the next. I feel as if the crew were my friends from high school, their trials my bad days and their victories my bar stories from the past.

Shirley Miranda has created a little world inhabited by people you feel you know and the story keeps building and growing. A remarkable book in a remarkable set. Read them all!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment