Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Review: Janie Face to Face


Janie Face to Face
Janie Face to Face by Caroline B. Cooney

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



The fifth and final installment in the Janie Johnson series. A fitting climax. Things are tied up in a believable and real way, and almost all your questions get answered. Everyone is fully fleshed out and you really feel you know them all to the depths of their souls. I'm sad in a way, because the people in these books had become friends to me, and felt almost real as if I had known them. Janie is someone I wish I knew, as is Reeve.

I highly recommend the entire series, and I also recommend you read them in order, including the short little eBook only story. It added quite a bit. Wonderful stuff, and it makes me want to explore more of Ms Clooney's work.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment