Thursday, February 28, 2013

Review: Never Too Far


Never Too Far
Never Too Far by Abbi Glines

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



A terrific follow up to Falling Too Far. The story of Rush and Blair continues and this book explores the damage lies and a lack of trust, even when the lies are lies of omission, even lies of omission meant to protect one from hurt, can do to a relationship. There is so much I cannot talk about without giving important plot points away though. Let me just say the sex is steamy, the story powerful, and though the story wraps up beautifully it leaves one wanting to know about the future of these characters.

As much as I've loved so many other Glines books, her Low is my #2 ever book crush, I think with each book she gets better at her craft. I wonder how much longer than can continue because she is already so darn good at spinning a compelling and unforgettable story filled with rounded and believable characters.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment