Saturday, February 2, 2013

Review: Reasons I Fell for the Funny Fat Friend


Reasons I Fell for the Funny Fat Friend
Reasons I Fell for the Funny Fat Friend by Becca Ann

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Several friends added this to their TBR's, and I read the blurb and it looked interesting. So I got it and read it, boy am I glad I did. This was a wonderful book. First off let me say I get so tired of people thinking women should look like they just escaped from some sort of Nazi Death Camp. I love a woman that has some curves, in short I love women that look like women not pubescent boys. This story touched on that and some other things as well that are near and dear to my heart, including how brainwashed even the women are these days that if they are not a size 0 they are fat.

On top of the message there was a wonderful sappy, happy, love story. I know what it feels like to fall for the girl that nobody, not even you, expects to fall for. I too love the quirky and different. I just plain loved this book, and the people in it. Go read it.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment