Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Review: Stealing Parker


Stealing Parker
Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This is the third time in a month the second book I have read in a series has been significantly better than the first one. I liked CATCHING JORDAN a lot, other than the ridiculous idea that an over-protective father would allow a teenage boy to sleep regularly in his teenage daughter's bed because they were, "Just Friends" (Let me tell you, as a father of daughters, not even a particularly over-protective one, this just is not going to happen!. This book, however had better characters, not a ridiculous plot point like that, and was more heart-felt and compelling all around. It got a little preachy from time to time, but the family church was an important plot point and despite the fact people droning on and about about god gives me a rash, it worked in the story.

Well worth the read and looking forward to the third in the series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment