Thursday, February 14, 2013

Review: Always There


Always There
Always There by Carol Ann Albright-Eastman

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I had the honor of being the first to read this book, and I just loved it. I do not want to do much to spoil anything but I will say a part of this book deals with what happens after death, and that part is original, interesting, and I cannot get it out of my mind days down the road.

There is also a heart touching love story, a story about life and going on, a story about the nature of love, existence and what it means to live. I cannot say anything I want to say without spoiling stuff better left read and to surprise you.

Suffice it to say, I have now read this whole book twice and parts of it three times, and I will indeed read it again. A major book hangover inducer, two books down the road I still cannot stop thinking about it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment