Friday, April 5, 2013

Review: Waiting for You


Waiting for You
Waiting for You by Shey Stahl

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



This book started out great, best valedictorian speech ever and slam bang action for the first few pages. I was really pulling for this book, but it just got tedious and long. I just never was able to buy into the characters motivation, or their actions. I've been on the run as a love struck teen, about the age of these kids, and we didn't stay at nice hotels on the trip. Their entire affair seemed to be based on a crush when they were 3. They neither trusted, nor seemed to like each other very far. I guess after all the people I know raving about this book I expected something more than a pretty standard off the rack YA novel.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment