Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Review: Will Grayson, Will Grayson


Will Grayson, Will Grayson
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Okay, so I have come to think that John Green is an amazing writer. This is my 4th book of his and all are on my favorites shelf. The Fault In Our Stars is my favorite, followed closely by Looking for Alaska, then this one, then an Abundance of Katherines. However the difference between #1 and #4 is slight. All are filled with interesting, believable,and quirky characters. Filled with real situations as well. Any of these books could be true, and all of them give ALL your emotions a real workout, which is the mark of great fiction in my eyes.

Grab any of his books, have a good time, then move on to another!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment