Monday, October 29, 2012

Review: Charade


Charade
Charade by Nyrae Dawn

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This was just plain an amazing book. Why Nyrae Dawn is not yet a household name I know not. This is a sad, tragic, thoughtful, uplifting, and finally triumphant emotional roller coaster of a book. I laughed, I cried, I cried some more, I smiled, and I cried some more. I got turned on, I got a warm feeling in the cockles of my heart. If you can read this book and not FEEL with every fiber of your being, you lack an emotional center.

Nyrae Dawn is already a master at the male POV voice, and she is every bit as good with the female. Her books are completely believable, and damn hard to put down. Go open a fresh box of kleenex and read this book. Colt and Cheyenne will become as real to you as your old college friends, and you will feel for them every step of their amazing journey.

Ms Dawn is now on my unquestioned "Buy it now" list. I buy her books the day they come out and I don't even need to bother to read the blurb. If she wrote it, I want to read it and NOW!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment