Saturday, October 20, 2012

Review: Love 'em or Leave 'em


Love 'em or Leave 'em
Love 'em or Leave 'em by Angie Stanton

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



i just loved this book. Angie Stanton is becoming a favorite author for me. she takes ordinary people and puts them in an extraordinary, but highly believable circumstances and explores what happens to them. How character matters when everything is stripped to the core. How no matter what journey you think you are on, life will throw you obstacles and opportunities, can you tell which is which?

They are all fun, thought provoking, a little quirky, and darn hard to put down. She is entering the list with Collen Hoover, Tammara Webber, Nayre Dawn, Steph Campbell and Shirley Miranda where all I need to know is they have a new book out and I want a copy. I don;t even need to know a thing about the plot, I know it will be good.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment