Sunday, October 21, 2012

Review: A Little Less Girl


A Little Less Girl
A Little Less Girl by Tess Oliver

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I couldn't put this book down. Stayed up later than I should have to finish it and loved every moment of it. Sad, tender, beautiful and thought provoking. This is the kind of book that makes you aware of how and what you say and the profound effect it may have on others. This is the kind of book that makes you want to find people you have wronged in your past and make it right. This is the kind of book it is hard to do justice to in a review without spoiling things for the readers. Lots of different things going on here, and all of them both real, and believable. this is my first book by Ms Oliver, but I am on my way to Amazon now to find more. Well written from the first moment to the last.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment