Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Review: Between the Lines


Between the Lines
Between the Lines by Tammara Webber

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This is my second book from Ms. Webber, and it is every bit as good as the first one. Though it is vastly different than her book Easy, it shares many of the same qualities. Beautifully written it is a story you quickly and completely lose yourself in. Every character in the book is well written and completely believable. The situations they find themselves in feel completely real as well.

Though the subject matter in this book was for the most part lighter than that in Easy, it was still a compelling and enjoyable read. I had a difficult time putting it down, and the moment I finished it, I started the second book in the series. All of a sudden it was 3 am and I was 25% of the way through that one!

Do yourself a favor, buy all of Ms. Webber's books. This woman is going to be a superstar.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment