Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Review: Catching Jordan


Catching Jordan
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I enjoyed this book a lot, but there were a couple of things that made it a 4 star and not a 5 for me. The dialogue was a little forced at times, and:











SPOILER WARNING (Minor)








As the father of a teenage girl and a football fan, there is no way on this earth I am letting a boy sleep in my daughters bed, I do not care if they have been close friends since they were 7! I do not care if they were sleeping head to foot. They aren't even going to be in her room with a closed door. Just so blatantly unrealistic that if kind of blew the credibility of the book. especially when it was a fairly major plot point, and her dad was supposed to be somewhat overprotective.

Still enjoyable read, and a fun story. Just feel short of the work of Dessen, Campbell, Webber, and Dawn.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment