Friday, June 8, 2012

Review: It's Not Summer Without You


It's Not Summer Without You
It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



The second installment of Jenny Han's Summer series. As impressed as i was with the first, this one is better. Much more emotionally intense, it is a book that is hard to put down, and even when you do, your mind is still in it.

Ms. Han's characters are as real as the people you deal with on a daily basis. The situations they find themselves in are completely believable, and you relate to the problems. I thought of people, places, and situations I have had in my past with every page.

This book was the type that you forget you are even reading while you are reading it, your brain stops registering the words on the page and the situations play out in your senses as if you are a player in the drama. always a very good sign.

As soon as I post this review, I am picking up the third book, and I guess that says it all as to what I think of the quality.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment