Friday, June 15, 2012

Review: Good For You


Good For You
Good For You by Tammara Webber

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



The third book in Ms. Webber's Between The Lines series. It is also the best one so far. We introduce a new major character into the series, and get to know an older one much better.

As always with Ms. Webber's books, the characters are utterly believable, and the situations they find themselves in are completely real world. You find yourself emotionally invested in these people. Some you want to give a swift kick in the pants, others you want to hug.

As with her other books I am again impressed with how richly and deeply she writes her characters. Not just her women, as is common in the YA genre dominated by female authors, but her young men are as real as the friends I grew up with. Fully formed, three dimensional people with admirable traits, and unflattering faults in different ratios.

She has said she is writing a fourth in the series, I will buy it the moment it becomes available Actually at the point you could simply say New Tammara Webber book, and I will click on the BUY button..



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment